Saturday, April 25, 2009

A lot to talk about...

I suppose I've been slacking again.
I'm really hoping in my heart that the family has had the opportunity to check in from time to time. So many of you are so spread out. Hopefully this has been a wonderful way for you to watch Niko grow.

So - I will start at the end and work my way back to the beginning...of the past few weeks that is : )

I graduated may 20th from my medical billing and coding course.
I made a 98 on my final exam and a 90 in the class over all.
There's still a long road ahead for the certification, etc. but I'm well on my way to a wonderful career and would, now, be a wonderful candidate for a job!



Lindsey and I have spring fever... So we took a little trip over to my moms house, and there we found wonderland!

Thank you so much for my fairy tale photos!
















On the 19th I had a wonderful time at the Goldman's!
I was invited over for a feast. I arrived a little late, but the whole crew was there. It was so wonderful to catch up with good old friends. We had Cornish hen, ham, broccoli casserole, green beans, and mashed potatoes. They made a delicious Mississippi mud pie for desert and good times were had by all!


Katerina and baby Niko got along like magnets! I was a change of pace to see Katerina all grown up and in love with Edward Cullen instead of the dolls of yesteryear. So happy that I had the opportunity to join them!



Niko spent some time in the kitchen with us girls, cuddling up with the hotties around the stove on a cool rainy day!




Mommy and Niko had a blast, needless to say! I'm looking forward to making more new and wonderful memories in Rock with my old long time friends! Both Kazan and Eden are expecting so Niko has much to look forward to as well!
Cheers to the future, happy families, and catching up.



And last but not least...




Happy Belated Easter



With Love -
The Easter Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment