Friday, June 12, 2009

Leave of Abscence

I've been quite the busy body latley.
I haven't had much time to slow down and post something at all.

I was without work for a while. When you're without work with a child it can get a little more then nerve racking. I was out everyday filling out applications, turning in resumes, updating resumes, running around like a chicken with my head cut off.

Nothing.

Then, all at once. Not only did I find temporary work, I found permanent work! Bluefield Regional Medical center has decided to hire me. I couldn't be happier.

Niko is quite the little man these days himself. He turned 6 months on the 5th. We went to the doctor on the first and got his statistics as well as some vaccinations. You can probably figure out what was more enjoyable for him. He weighed 16 lbs and 15.5 oz and measured in at a whopping 28 inches long.

We've learned how to say "baba" and do with great glee.
We're trying hard to crawl and sit but to now avail quite yet.

Also, we've decided we are not fond of chicken.

But, we do enjoy sweet potatoes.

And the johnny jump up is a jolly friend.
Most of all we continue to learn how much we love each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment